Thursday, March 17, 2011

Cabaret

I'm coming to the end of a cycle. I'm almost out of money, and I have no prospect of any employment. Not really looking, actually. I have a book nearly ready, another two in progress. The end of March and April are likely to be the hungry time, but that's the way it always was, in this part of the continent. I'm not worried about it. I'm twenty pounds heavier than I was this time last year. I'll start seeds next week, maybe Sunday. After my performance this weekend, at Patrick's Cabaret.

It's not just me performing. Also, three young women dancing, an old crone telling stories, a man with a short film and a funky band. I'm bringing wood swords, a diamond willow stave, deer horns, animal pants and some green paint. It should be fun.

So if you want to see the crazy guy who writes about other dimensions, lost civilizations, sky gods, serpents and growing things, dancing, here's a chance. Have fun this weekend. It's going to be warmer here than it's been since October. Blessings.

http://www.patrickscabaret.org/cal/event.php?calendar=1&category=&event=6848&date=2011-03-18

No comments: